This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall XnView 1.93.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall XnView 1.93.2 from your computerGougelet Pierre-e
. You can find out more on Gougelet Pierre-e or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.xnview.com
if you want to read more on XnView 1.93.2 on Gougelet Pierre-e's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\XnView directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\XnView\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove XnView 1.93.2. The program's main executable file is labeled xnview.exe and its approximative size is 1.50 MB (1574912 bytes).
XnView 1.93.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.11 MB (3259220
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nconvert.exe (601.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- xnview.exe (1.50 MB)
- pngout.exe (40.00 KB)
- jbig2dec.exe (140.06 KB)
- slide.exe (188.00 KB)
The current page applies to XnView 1.93.2 version 1.93.2
XnView 1.93.2 is a program offered by Gougelet Pierre-e. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall XnView 1.93.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove XnView 1.93.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XnView 1.93.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XnView 1.93.2". If it exists on your system the XnView 1.93.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click XnView 1.93.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding XnView 1.93.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnView 1.93.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xnview.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XnView\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XnView 1.93.2.
8. After removing XnView 1.93.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnView 1.93.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XnView 1.93.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XnView 1.93.2 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your PC, nor are we saying that XnView 1.93.2 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XnView 1.93.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 13:14:39.723