You can find below detailed information on how to remove XnConvert 1.60 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall XnConvert 1.60 from your systemGougelet Pierre-e
. Further information on Gougelet Pierre-e can be found here
. Please follow http://www.xnconvert.com
if you want to read more on XnConvert 1.60 on Gougelet Pierre-e's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XnConvert directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing XnConvert 1.60 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XnConvert\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled xnconvert.exe and its approximative size is 4.23 MB (4430320 bytes).
XnConvert 1.60 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.00 MB (5242851
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (793.49 KB)
- xnconvert.exe (4.23 MB)
This info is about XnConvert 1.60 version 1.60
XnConvert 1.60 is an application by the software company Gougelet Pierre-e. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall XnConvert 1.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall XnConvert 1.60 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XnConvert 1.60 or simply click the Search field and type in "XnConvert 1.60". If it is installed on your PC the XnConvert 1.60 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select XnConvert 1.60 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about XnConvert 1.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XnConvert 1.60:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xnconvert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XnConvert\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XnConvert 1.60.
8. After removing XnConvert 1.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XnConvert 1.60 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing XnConvert 1.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XnConvert 1.60 by Gougelet Pierre-e from your PC, we are not saying that XnConvert 1.60 by Gougelet Pierre-e is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XnConvert 1.60 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-25 21:36:36.060