Xlogan 2.0.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Xlogan 2.0.2 from your PCAxe Software
. Additional info about Axe Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.axeuk.com/
if you want to read more on Xlogan 2.0.2 on Axe Software's page. Usually the Xlogan 2.0.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xlogan folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Xlogan 2.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xlogan\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. xlogan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 604.00 KB (618496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Xlogan 2.0.2. They occupy an average of 1.25 MB (1314138
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- xlogan.exe (604.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.2
of Xlogan 2.0.2.
Xlogan 2.0.2 is an application released by the software company Axe Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Xlogan 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Xlogan 2.0.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xlogan 2.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xlogan 2.0.2". The Xlogan 2.0.2 app will be found automatically. When you select Xlogan 2.0.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Xlogan 2.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xlogan 2.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.axeuk.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xlogan\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Xlogan 2.0.2.
8. After removing Xlogan 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xlogan 2.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xlogan 2.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xlogan 2.0.2 by Axe Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Xlogan 2.0.2 by Axe Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Xlogan 2.0.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 07:22:58.363