You can find below details on how to uninstall Xing Chess for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Xing Chess from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. Click on http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
to get more facts about Xing Chess on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s website. Xing Chess is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Xing Chess directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Xing Chess\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Xing Chess. Xing Chess.exe is the Xing Chess's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.20 MB (1261696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Xing Chess. They occupy 8.99 MB (9429834
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- engine.exe (355.00 KB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- Xing Chess.exe (1.20 MB)
- framework.exe (973.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Xing Chess.
Xing Chess is an application by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Xing Chess is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Xing Chess from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Xing Chess or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xing Chess". If it is installed on your PC the Xing Chess application will be found very quickly. When you click Xing Chess in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Xing Chess, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xing Chess:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Xing Chess\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xing Chess.
8. After removing Xing Chess, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Xing Chess which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xing Chess using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Xing Chess by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Xing Chess by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Xing Chess supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 02:31:21.523