Xilisoft Video Editor
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Xilisoft Video Editor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor from your systemXilisoft
. Take a look here
for more details on Xilisoft. More information about the software Xilisoft Video Editor can be seen at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Usually the Xilisoft Video Editor application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Xilisoft Video Editor's main file takes around 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) and is called VideoEditor.exe.
The executables below are part of Xilisoft Video Editor. They take an average of 632.67 KB (647854
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (72.67 KB)
- VideoEditor.exe (128.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft Video Editor Update.exe (196.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of Xilisoft Video Editor. You can find below info on other application versions of Xilisoft Video Editor:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft Video Editor is an application by the software company Xilisoft. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Xilisoft Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Xilisoft Video Editor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Xilisoft Video Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xilisoft Video Editor". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft Video Editor program will be found very quickly. After you click Xilisoft Video Editor in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Xilisoft Video Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft Video Editor:
- The publisher is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Video Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Xilisoft Video Editor.
8. After removing Xilisoft Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft Video Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Xilisoft Video Editor by Xilisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Xilisoft Video Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:46:18.623