Xilisoft 3D Video Converter
Xilisoft 3D Video Converter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Xilisoft 3D Video Converter from your computerXilisoft
. Further information on Xilisoft can be found here
. More info about the app Xilisoft 3D Video Converter can be seen at http://www.xilisoft.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\3D Video Converter folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\3D Video Converter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Xilisoft 3D Video Converter. 3dvcloader.exe is the Xilisoft 3D Video Converter's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.43 MB (1498112 bytes) on disk.
Xilisoft 3D Video Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.23 MB (6531120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3dvc_buy.exe (1.71 MB)
- 3dvcloader.exe (1.43 MB)
- avc.exe (170.00 KB)
- crashreport.exe (60.50 KB)
- devchange.exe (30.50 KB)
- gifshow.exe (20.50 KB)
- immdevice.exe (558.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (174.50 KB)
- makeidx.exe (32.50 KB)
- player.exe (66.50 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (106.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.55 KB)
- Xilisoft 3D Video Converter Update.exe (90.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Xilisoft 3D Video Converter version 18.104.22.1682
only. You can find below a few links to other Xilisoft 3D Video Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft 3D Video Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Xilisoft 3D Video Converter:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Xilisoft 3D Video Converter:
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\3D Video Converter
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\3D Video Converter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\3D Video Converter\3dvc.chm
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\3D Video Converter\3dvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\3D Video Converter\3dvc_buy.exe
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\3D Video Converter\3dvcloader.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xilisoft 3D Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Xilisoft\3D Video Converter
Xilisoft 3D Video Converter is an application by Xilisoft. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Xilisoft 3D Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Xilisoft 3D Video Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Xilisoft 3D Video Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xilisoft 3D Video Converter". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft 3D Video Converter program will be found very quickly. When you select Xilisoft 3D Video Converter in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Xilisoft 3D Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft 3D Video Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\3D Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Xilisoft 3D Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft 3D Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft 3D Video Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xilisoft 3D Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xilisoft 3D Video Converter by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xilisoft 3D Video Converter by Xilisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xilisoft 3D Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 09:23:24.693