XecureWeb Control is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall XecureWeb Control from your computerSoftForum Co., Ltd.
. Further information on SoftForum Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftForum\XecureWeb folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing XecureWeb Control is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftForum\XecureWeb\xw_setup.exe -ui. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. XecureWeb Control's primary file takes about 1.25 MB (1313216 bytes) and its name is ClientSM.exe.
The following executables are installed along with XecureWeb Control. They take about 2.23 MB (2334112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- xwup_setup.exe (138.33 KB)
- xw_setup.exe (288.00 KB)
- xw_uninstall.exe (50.44 KB)
- ClientSM.exe (1.25 MB)
- RestartIE.exe (30.44 KB)
- rootsupd.exe (447.33 KB)
- XCrSvr.exe (42.44 KB)
The current web page applies to XecureWeb Control version 7271
alone. For other XecureWeb Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
XecureWeb Control is a program by SoftForum Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase XecureWeb Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall XecureWeb Control from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XecureWeb Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XecureWeb Control". If it is installed on your PC the XecureWeb Control app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select XecureWeb Control in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding XecureWeb Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XecureWeb Control.
8. After uninstalling XecureWeb Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XecureWeb Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XecureWeb Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XecureWeb Control by SoftForum Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that XecureWeb Control by SoftForum Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XecureWeb Control supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 14:00:05.567