This page is about XYplorerFree 13.80 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall XYplorerFree 13.80 from your systemDonald Lessau
. You can read more on Donald Lessau or check for application updates here
. More details about XYplorerFree 13.80 can be found at http://www.xyplorer.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorerFree folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing XYplorerFree 13.80 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorerFree\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. XYplorerFree 13.80's main file takes around 5.76 MB (6043712 bytes) and is called XYplorerFree.exe.
The following executable files are contained in XYplorerFree 13.80. They occupy 6.33 MB (6639367
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenu64.exe (512.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.63 KB)
- XYplorerFree.exe (5.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.80
of XYplorerFree 13.80.
XYplorerFree 13.80 is a program by the software company Donald Lessau. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall XYplorerFree 13.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase XYplorerFree 13.80 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XYplorerFree 13.80 or simply click the Search field and type in "XYplorerFree 13.80". The XYplorerFree 13.80 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click XYplorerFree 13.80 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding XYplorerFree 13.80, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XYplorerFree 13.80:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorerFree\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XYplorerFree 13.80.
8. After uninstalling XYplorerFree 13.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XYplorerFree 13.80 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XYplorerFree 13.80 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove XYplorerFree 13.80 by Donald Lessau from your PC, we are not saying that XYplorerFree 13.80 by Donald Lessau is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XYplorerFree 13.80 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:28:18.010