XYplorer 14.80 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall XYplorer 14.80 from your systemDonald Lessau
. Open here
for more info on Donald Lessau. You can read more about on XYplorer 14.80 at http://www.xyplorer.com/
. XYplorer 14.80 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove XYplorer 14.80 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. XYplorer 14.80's main file takes about 6.25 MB (6551616 bytes) and is named XYplorer.exe.
XYplorer 14.80 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.31 MB (7665501
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenu64.exe (512.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.65 KB)
- XYcopy.exe (506.06 KB)
- XYplorer.exe (6.25 MB)
The current web page applies to XYplorer 14.80 version 14.80
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\XYplorer.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\XYplorer.lnk
XYplorer 14.80 is a program offered by the software company Donald Lessau. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall XYplorer 14.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase XYplorer 14.80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XYplorer 14.80 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XYplorer 14.80". If it exists on your system the XYplorer 14.80 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click XYplorer 14.80 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding XYplorer 14.80, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XYplorer 14.80:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XYplorer 14.80.
8. After removing XYplorer 14.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of XYplorer 14.80 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XYplorer 14.80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XYplorer 14.80 by Donald Lessau from your computer, we are not saying that XYplorer 14.80 by Donald Lessau is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XYplorer 14.80 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 07:52:01.997