XYplorer 14.70 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall XYplorer 14.70 from your systemDonald Lessau
. More data about Donald Lessau can be seen here
. Please open http://www.xyplorer.com/
if you want to read more on XYplorer 14.70 on Donald Lessau's web page. XYplorer 14.70 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall XYplorer 14.70. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.20 MB (6498368 bytes) on disk and is called XYplorer.exe.
The executables below are part of XYplorer 14.70. They take an average of 7.26 MB (7608155
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenu64.exe (512.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.65 KB)
- XYcopy.exe (502.06 KB)
- XYplorer.exe (6.20 MB)
This page is about XYplorer 14.70 version 14.70
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove XYplorer 14.70.Folders found on disk after you uninstall XYplorer 14.70 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by XYplorer 14.70 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\XYplorer
XYplorer 14.70 is an application released by Donald Lessau. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase XYplorer 14.70 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove XYplorer 14.70 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XYplorer 14.70 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XYplorer 14.70". If it exists on your system the XYplorer 14.70 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click XYplorer 14.70 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about XYplorer 14.70, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XYplorer 14.70:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XYplorer 14.70.
8. After uninstalling XYplorer 14.70, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XYplorer 14.70 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XYplorer 14.70 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XYplorer 14.70 by Donald Lessau from your PC, nor are we saying that XYplorer 14.70 by Donald Lessau is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XYplorer 14.70 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 10:04:34.350