XYplorer 14.40 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall XYplorer 14.40 from your systemDonald Lessau
. Open here
for more information on Donald Lessau. More details about the app XYplorer 14.40 can be seen at http://www.xyplorer.com/
. Usually the XYplorer 14.40 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove XYplorer 14.40 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. XYplorer 14.40's primary file takes around 6.12 MB (6412352 bytes) and its name is XYplorer.exe.
The executable files below are part of XYplorer 14.40. They occupy about 7.17 MB (7522171
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenu64.exe (512.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.68 KB)
- XYcopy.exe (502.06 KB)
- XYplorer.exe (6.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.40
of XYplorer 14.40.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall XYplorer 14.40.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\XYplorer.exe
XYplorer 14.40 is an application released by the software company Donald Lessau. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove XYplorer 14.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove XYplorer 14.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XYplorer 14.40 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XYplorer 14.40". If it exists on your system the XYplorer 14.40 program will be found very quickly. After you click XYplorer 14.40 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about XYplorer 14.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XYplorer 14.40:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XYplorer 14.40.
8. After uninstalling XYplorer 14.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XYplorer 14.40 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XYplorer 14.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XYplorer 14.40 by Donald Lessau from your computer, we are not saying that XYplorer 14.40 by Donald Lessau is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove XYplorer 14.40 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:13:58.687