XYplorer 14.20 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall XYplorer 14.20 from your PCDonald Lessau
. Take a look here
for more information on Donald Lessau. Please open http://www.xyplorer.com/
if you want to read more on XYplorer 14.20 on Donald Lessau's web page. Usually the XYplorer 14.20 program is found in the C:\Program Files\XYplorer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall XYplorer 14.20. The program's main executable file is called XYplorer.exe and occupies 6.03 MB (6326336 bytes).
XYplorer 14.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.09 MB (7432026
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenu64.exe (512.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.65 KB)
- XYcopy.exe (498.06 KB)
- XYplorer.exe (6.03 MB)
This web page is about XYplorer 14.20 version 14.20
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall XYplorer 14.20 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by XYplorer 14.20 when you uninstall it:
XYplorer 14.20 is an application released by the software company Donald Lessau. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase XYplorer 14.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall XYplorer 14.20 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XYplorer 14.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XYplorer 14.20". If it is installed on your PC the XYplorer 14.20 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click XYplorer 14.20 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about XYplorer 14.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XYplorer 14.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XYplorer 14.20.
8. After uninstalling XYplorer 14.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong XYplorer 14.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XYplorer 14.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XYplorer 14.20 by Donald Lessau from your PC, nor are we saying that XYplorer 14.20 by Donald Lessau is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XYplorer 14.20 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:24:37.113