XYplorer 12.70 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall XYplorer 12.70 from your systemDonald Lessau
. You can find out more on Donald Lessau or check for application updates here
. More details about the app XYplorer 12.70 can be seen at http://www.xyplorer.com/
. XYplorer 12.70 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove XYplorer 12.70. XYplorer 12.70's primary file takes about 5.55 MB (5818504 bytes) and its name is XYplorer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in XYplorer 12.70. They take 6.08 MB (6379006
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (69.23 KB)
- XYcopy.exe (478.13 KB)
- XYplorer.exe (5.55 MB)
This web page is about XYplorer 12.70 version 12.70
XYplorer 12.70 is an application marketed by Donald Lessau. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase XYplorer 12.70 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove XYplorer 12.70 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XYplorer 12.70 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XYplorer 12.70". If it exists on your system the XYplorer 12.70 program will be found automatically. When you click XYplorer 12.70 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about XYplorer 12.70, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XYplorer 12.70:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XYplorer 12.70.
8. After uninstalling XYplorer 12.70, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XYplorer 12.70 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XYplorer 12.70 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XYplorer 12.70 by Donald Lessau from your computer, nor are we saying that XYplorer 12.70 by Donald Lessau is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XYplorer 12.70 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-29 18:07:50.213