You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove XYplorer 12.60 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall XYplorer 12.60 from your systemDonald Lessau
. More information on Donald Lessau can be seen here
. More details about the software XYplorer 12.60 can be seen at http://www.xyplorer.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\XYplorer folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling XYplorer 12.60 is C:\Program Files\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.53 MB (5802120 bytes) on disk and is titled XYplorer.exe.
XYplorer 12.60 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.07 MB (6362602
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (69.21 KB)
- XYcopy.exe (478.13 KB)
- XYplorer.exe (5.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.60
of XYplorer 12.60.
XYplorer 12.60 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\XYplorer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorerFree\XYplorer Homepage.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorerFree\XYplorer.chm
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\XYplorerFree\XYplorerFree Help.lnk
Additional registry values that are not removed:
XYplorer 12.60 is an application released by Donald Lessau. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove XYplorer 12.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove XYplorer 12.60 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate XYplorer 12.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XYplorer 12.60". If it is installed on your PC the XYplorer 12.60 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select XYplorer 12.60 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about XYplorer 12.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XYplorer 12.60:
- The publisher is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XYplorer 12.60.
8. After removing XYplorer 12.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XYplorer 12.60 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XYplorer 12.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XYplorer 12.60 by Donald Lessau from your computer, we are not saying that XYplorer 12.60 by Donald Lessau is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XYplorer 12.60 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 12:55:55.993