You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall XYZmaker 1.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall XYZmaker 1.2 from your PCXYZprinting, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on XYZprinting, Inc.. Click on www.xyzprinting.com
to get more data about XYZmaker 1.2 on XYZprinting, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\XYZmaker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing XYZmaker 1.2 is C:\Program Files\XYZmaker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named XYZmaker.exe and its approximative size is 27.33 MB (28655104 bytes).
The executable files below are part of XYZmaker 1.2. They take about 31.45 MB (32981057
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (436.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (712.54 KB)
- XYZmaker.exe (27.33 MB)
- XYZSliC.exe (1.51 MB)
- XYZSliCPrint.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of XYZmaker 1.2.
XYZmaker 1.2 is an application released by XYZprinting, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase XYZmaker 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase XYZmaker 1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XYZmaker 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XYZmaker 1.2". If it exists on your system the XYZmaker 1.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click XYZmaker 1.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding XYZmaker 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XYZmaker 1.2:
- The software company is: www.xyzprinting.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XYZmaker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XYZmaker 1.2.
8. After uninstalling XYZmaker 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of XYZmaker 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XYZmaker 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove XYZmaker 1.2 by XYZprinting, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that XYZmaker 1.2 by XYZprinting, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove XYZmaker 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 15:45:48.587