XP Update Extender
XP Update Extender is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall XP Update Extender from your systempXc-coding.com
. You can find out more on pXc-coding.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about XP Update Extender can be found at www.pXc-coding.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\XP Update Extender folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing XP Update Extender is C:\Program Files\XP Update Extender\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. XP Update Extender's main file takes about 89.00 KB (91136 bytes) and its name is XPUpdateExtender.exe.
XP Update Extender installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 813.78 KB (833310
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (724.78 KB)
- XPUpdateExtender.exe (89.00 KB)
The current page applies to XP Update Extender version 126.96.36.199
XP Update Extender is an application by pXc-coding.com. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall XP Update Extender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete XP Update Extender from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XP Update Extender or simply click the Search feature and type in "XP Update Extender". If it is installed on your PC the XP Update Extender program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click XP Update Extender in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding XP Update Extender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XP Update Extender:
- The web site of the program is: www.pXc-coding.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XP Update Extender\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XP Update Extender.
8. After removing XP Update Extender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XP Update Extender which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XP Update Extender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XP Update Extender by pXc-coding.com from your PC, we are not saying that XP Update Extender by pXc-coding.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XP Update Extender supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:26:34.923