XP TCP/IP Repair
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall XP TCP/IP Repair for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall XP TCP/IP Repair from your computerWareSoft Software
. You can read more on WareSoft Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the app XP TCP/IP Repair can be found at http://www.xp-smoker.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\XP TCPIP Repair folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for XP TCP/IP Repair is C:\Program Files\XP TCPIP Repair\unins000.exe. netrepair.exe is the XP TCP/IP Repair's main executable file and it occupies circa 252.00 KB (258048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside XP TCP/IP Repair. They occupy about 927.34 KB (949593
bytes) on disk.
- netrepair.exe (252.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of XP TCP/IP Repair.
XP TCP/IP Repair is a program offered by WareSoft Software. Some people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase XP TCP/IP Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall XP TCP/IP Repair from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XP TCP/IP Repair or simply activate the Search field and type in "XP TCP/IP Repair". The XP TCP/IP Repair application will be found very quickly. When you click XP TCP/IP Repair in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about XP TCP/IP Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XP TCP/IP Repair:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xp-smoker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XP TCPIP Repair\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XP TCP/IP Repair.
8. After removing XP TCP/IP Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XP TCP/IP Repair that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XP TCP/IP Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XP TCP/IP Repair by WareSoft Software from your computer, we are not saying that XP TCP/IP Repair by WareSoft Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XP TCP/IP Repair in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-05 16:52:16.453