This info is about XP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall XP from your computerXP
. Take a look here
for more info on XP. Please open http://XP.com
if you want to read more on XP on XP's web page. XP is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\MGOM9NN0.WEB\GZOCCLXZ.N2Q\littio_d9e1d387f5a564ec_0001.0000_5919308f791d9839 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing XP is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\MGOM9NN0.WEB\GZOCCLXZ.N2Q\littio_d9e1d387f5a564ec_0001.0000_5919308f791d9839\IEInstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 217.55 KB (222768 bytes) on disk and is labeled IEInstaller.exe.
XP contains of the executables below. They occupy 217.55 KB (222768
bytes) on disk.
- IEInstaller.exe (217.55 KB)
This web page is about XP version 1.4
XP is an application marketed by the software company XP. Some users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove XP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase XP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XP or simply click the Search feature and type in "XP". The XP program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select XP in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding XP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XP:
- The software company is: http://XP.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\MGOM9NN0.WEB\GZOCCLXZ.N2Q\littio_d9e1d387f5a564ec_0001.0000_5919308f791d9839\IEInstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XP.
8. After removing XP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove XP by XP from your computer, nor are we saying that XP by XP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove XP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 00:33:32.283