XMind 2013 (v3.4.1)
XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) from your systemXMind Ltd.
. More info about XMind Ltd. can be read here
. Further information about XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) can be found at http://www.xmind.net/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\XMind folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\XMind\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall XMind 2013 (v3.4.1). XMind.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in XMind 2013 (v3.4.1). They occupy 2.92 MB (3061137
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- XMind.exe (312.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
- lame.exe (192.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199401221918
of XMind 2013 (v3.4.1).
If you're planning to uninstall XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall XMind 2013 (v3.4.1):
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\XMind 2013.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Mind2Tests\Local Store\#SharedObjects\Mind2Tests.swf\XMind_3.2.sol
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\XMind Ltd
XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) is a program offered by XMind Ltd.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XMind 2013 (v3.4.1)". If it is installed on your PC the XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding XMind 2013 (v3.4.1), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XMind 2013 (v3.4.1):
- The publisher is: http://www.xmind.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XMind\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XMind 2013 (v3.4.1).
8. After uninstalling XMind 2013 (v3.4.1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) by XMind Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) by XMind Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XMind 2013 (v3.4.1) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:18:12.407