XMedia Recode version 184.108.40.206
XMedia Recode version 220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall XMedia Recode version 18.104.22.168 from your systemXMedia Recode
. Check out here
where you can read more on XMedia Recode. Click on http://www.xmedia-recode.de/
to get more info about XMedia Recode version 22.214.171.124 on XMedia Recode's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XMedia Recode directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. XMedia Recode version 126.96.36.199's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\XMedia Recode\unins000.exe. XMedia Recode.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.99 MB (4184576 bytes) on disk.
XMedia Recode version 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.68 MB (4909733
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- XMedia Recode.exe (3.99 MB)
This web page is about XMedia Recode version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall XMedia Recode version 18.104.22.168:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\XMedia Recode
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__XMedia Recode_unins000_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__XMedia Recode_XMedia Recode_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\XMedia Recode(Inst,Ver 22.214.171.124).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\XMedia Recode\Fav.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\XMedia Recode\XMediaRecode.ini
XMedia Recode version 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by XMedia Recode. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase XMedia Recode version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall XMedia Recode version 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XMedia Recode version 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "XMedia Recode version 18.104.22.168". The XMedia Recode version 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. When you select XMedia Recode version 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about XMedia Recode version 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XMedia Recode version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xmedia-recode.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XMedia Recode\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XMedia Recode version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing XMedia Recode version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XMedia Recode version 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XMedia Recode version 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XMedia Recode version 188.8.131.52 by XMedia Recode from your PC, we are not saying that XMedia Recode version 184.108.40.206 by XMedia Recode is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XMedia Recode version 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 04:40:30.687