XMedia Recode version 22.214.171.124
XMedia Recode version 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall XMedia Recode version 188.8.131.52 from your PCXMedia Recode
. More information on XMedia Recode can be seen here
. More info about the application XMedia Recode version 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.xmedia-recode.de/
. XMedia Recode version 220.127.116.11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XMedia Recode directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\XMedia Recode\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall XMedia Recode version 18.104.22.168. XMedia Recode version 22.214.171.124's main file takes around 3.47 MB (3636224 bytes) and is called XMedia Recode.exe.
XMedia Recode version 126.96.36.199 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.15 MB (4351262
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- XMedia Recode.exe (3.47 MB)
The current web page applies to XMedia Recode version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
If you're planning to uninstall XMedia Recode version 220.127.116.11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall XMedia Recode version 18.104.22.168 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove XMedia Recode version 22.214.171.124:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_XMedia Recode.ex_4915b695b447f46c77773a5939243354c3d3c77_0cc89483
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_XMedia Recode.ex_4915b695b447f46c77773a5939243354c3d3c77_18c2695e
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\XMedia Recode
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\XMedia Recode.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_XMedia Recode.ex_4915b695b447f46c77773a5939243354c3d3c77_0cc89483\Report.wer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_XMedia Recode.ex_4915b695b447f46c77773a5939243354c3d3c77_18c2695e\Report.wer
XMedia Recode version 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by XMedia Recode. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove XMedia Recode version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete XMedia Recode version 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XMedia Recode version 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "XMedia Recode version 18.104.22.168". The XMedia Recode version 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you click XMedia Recode version 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding XMedia Recode version 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XMedia Recode version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xmedia-recode.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XMedia Recode\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XMedia Recode version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing XMedia Recode version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XMedia Recode version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XMedia Recode version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XMedia Recode version 188.8.131.52 by XMedia Recode from your computer, we are not saying that XMedia Recode version 184.108.40.206 by XMedia Recode is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XMedia Recode version 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:40:33.427