XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W from your computerAlan Birtles
. Further information on Alan Birtles can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.birtles.org.uk/xmltv
if you want to read more on XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W on Alan Birtles's website. XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XMLTV GUI directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\XMLTV GUI\uninst.exe. XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W's main file takes around 1.38 MB (1449984 bytes) and its name is XmltvGUI.exe.
The executables below are part of XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W. They occupy about 1.97 MB (2066190
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (52.76 KB)
- XmltvConsole.exe (549.00 KB)
- XmltvGUI.exe (1.38 MB)
This page is about XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W version 3.14.01
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XMLTV GUI
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\XMLTV GUI
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XMLTV GUI\data.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XMLTV GUI\help\dev\functions.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XMLTV GUI\help\dev\types.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XMLTV GUI\help\readme.txt
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\XMLTV GUI\XmltvGUI.exe
XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W is an application marketed by the software company Alan Birtles. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W or simply click the Search field and type in "XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W". If it is installed on your PC the XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.birtles.org.uk/xmltv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XMLTV GUI\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W.
8. After uninstalling XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W by Alan Birtles from your computer, nor are we saying that XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W by Alan Birtles is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XMLTV GUI 3.14.01W supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 13:34:37.310