XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W
XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W from your computerAlan Birtles
. More information on Alan Birtles can be seen here
. You can see more info about XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W at http://www.birtles.org.uk/xmltv
. XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\XMLTV GUI directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\XMLTV GUI\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.38 MB (1449472 bytes) on disk and is named XmltvGUI.exe.
XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.97 MB (2065678
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (52.76 KB)
- XmltvConsole.exe (549.00 KB)
- XmltvGUI.exe (1.38 MB)
The current page applies to XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W version 3.14.00
XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W is a program offered by Alan Birtles. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W". If it is installed on your PC the XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W:
- The software company is: http://www.birtles.org.uk/xmltv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XMLTV GUI\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W.
8. After removing XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W by Alan Birtles from your PC, we are not saying that XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W by Alan Birtles is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove XMLTV GUI 3.14.00W supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 20:10:14.080