XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit)
This web page is about XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) from your computerMonkfish XML Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Monkfish XML Software. Further information about XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) can be seen at email@example.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\XMLBlueprint 10 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\XMLBlueprint 10\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 14.60 MB (15310024 bytes) on disk and is titled XMLBlueprint.exe.
The following executables are installed along with XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit). They occupy about 44.34 MB (46494376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (714.20 KB)
- XMLBlueprint.exe (14.60 MB)
- XMLBlueprintHelp.exe (8.39 MB)
- XMLBlueprintHTMLViewer.exe (8.44 MB)
- xmlcatalog.exe (10.00 KB)
- xmllint.exe (35.50 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (13.50 KB)
- nxslt.exe (172.00 KB)
- nxslt2.exe (172.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
The current page applies to XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) version 10.2.051564
alone. For other XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) versions please click below:
XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) is an application by the software company Monkfish XML Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit)". The XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XMLBlueprint 10\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit).
8. After removing XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) by Monkfish XML Software from your PC, nor are we saying that XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) by Monkfish XML Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XMLBlueprint 10 (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 19:49:42.853