You can find on this page details on how to uninstall XLQ for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall XLQ from your computerQMatix
. More information on QMatix can be found here
. More information about XLQ can be found at http://www.qmatix.com/XLQ.htm
. Usually the XLQ program is installed in the C:\Program Files\QMatix\xlq directory, depending on the user's option during setup. XLQ's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\QMatix\xlq\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled XLQEng1.exe and it has a size of 1.90 MB (1992544 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in XLQ. They occupy 3.41 MB (3579647
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (658.22 KB)
- xlqCom.exe (101.84 KB)
- xlqCompanion.exe (789.84 KB)
- XLQEng1.exe (1.90 MB)
For more XLQ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
XLQ is a program released by QMatix. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall XLQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete XLQ from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XLQ or simply click the Search field and type in "XLQ". The XLQ app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select XLQ in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about XLQ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XLQ:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qmatix.com/XLQ.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QMatix\xlq\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XLQ.
8. After removing XLQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XLQ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing XLQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XLQ by QMatix from your PC, we are not saying that XLQ by QMatix is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XLQ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 16:51:45.197