XIII Century is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall XIII Century from your PCUnicorn Games Studio
. Check out here
for more info on Unicorn Games Studio. You can read more about about XIII Century at http://xiiicentury.1cpublishing.eu/
. XIII Century is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XIII Century Gold Edition folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for XIII Century is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled DXSETUP.exe and it has a size of 505.84 KB (517976 bytes).
The executable files below are part of XIII Century. They occupy an average of 14.82 MB (15535960
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (3.44 MB)
- editor.exe (6.00 MB)
- engine.exe (4.88 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
XIII Century is a program marketed by the software company Unicorn Games Studio. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove XIII Century is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase XIII Century with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XIII Century or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XIII Century". If it is installed on your PC the XIII Century application will be found very quickly. When you select XIII Century in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding XIII Century, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XIII Century:
- The web site of the application is: http://xiiicentury.1cpublishing.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XIII Century.
8. After uninstalling XIII Century, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XIII Century that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XIII Century with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XIII Century by Unicorn Games Studio from your PC, we are not saying that XIII Century by Unicorn Games Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove XIII Century supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 13:46:32.303