This page contains thorough information on how to remove XFastUsb for Windows. Usually the XFastUsb application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XFastUsb directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.71 MB (4942336 bytes) on disk and is titled XFastUsb.exe. A guide to uninstall XFastUsb from your computer
XFastUsb installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.00 MB (8386560
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.28 MB)
- XFastUsb.exe (4.71 MB)
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove XFastUsb from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove XFastUsb:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XFastUsb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XFastUsb\XFastUsb.exe
Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase XFastUsb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall XFastUsb with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XFastUsb or simply activate the Search field and type in "XFastUsb". The XFastUsb app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click XFastUsb in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding XFastUsb, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XFastUsb.
8. After uninstalling XFastUsb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XFastUsb which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XFastUsb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130