XFastUSB is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall XFastUSB from your systemASRock Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on ASRock Inc.. XFastUSB is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XFastUSB folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for XFastUSB is C:\Program Files (x86)\XFastUSB\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled XFastUsb.exe and occupies 5.94 MB (6226624 bytes).
XFastUSB installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.36 MB (9810816
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.42 MB)
- XFastUsb.exe (5.94 MB)
This info is about XFastUSB version 3.02.38
only. For more XFastUSB versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall XFastUSB.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall XFastUSB:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XFastUSB
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\A-Tuning\Images\ATuningGreen\SituationalImg_XFastUSB.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\A-Tuning\Images\FormulaYellow\SituationalImg_XFastUSB.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\A-Tuning\Images\FStreamRed\SituationalImg_XFastUSB.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XFastUSB\Uninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
XFastUSB is a program offered by the software company ASRock Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall XFastUSB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase XFastUSB with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XFastUSB or simply click the Search field and type in "XFastUSB". If it exists on your system the XFastUSB app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select XFastUSB in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding XFastUSB, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XFastUSB.
8. After uninstalling XFastUSB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XFastUSB which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XFastUSB using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XFastUSB by ASRock Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that XFastUSB by ASRock Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove XFastUSB supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:23:28.943