XFINITY Toolbar is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\xfin_portal folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. XFINITY Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\xfin_portal\uninstall.exe. How to uninstall XFINITY Toolbar from your PC
The following executables are installed alongside XFINITY Toolbar. They occupy about 1.35 MB (1412558
bytes) on disk.
- CIDGlobalLight.exe (849.43 KB)
- dtuser.exe (297.50 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (99.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.86 KB)
This page is about XFINITY Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
If you are manually uninstalling XFINITY Toolbar we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall XFINITY Toolbar:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove XFINITY Toolbar:
- C:\Program Files\xfin_portal
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\xfin_portal\as_guid.dat
- C:\Program Files\xfin_portal\auxi\comcastAu.dll
- C:\Program Files\xfin_portal\auxi\config.xml
- C:\Program Files\xfin_portal\chrome\content\ads.js
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall XFINITY Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete XFINITY Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XFINITY Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "XFINITY Toolbar". If it exists on your system the XFINITY Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select XFINITY Toolbar in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding XFINITY Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XFINITY Toolbar.
8. After removing XFINITY Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XFINITY Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XFINITY Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130