This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall XCTU for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall XCTU from your PCDigi International Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Digi International Inc.. Click on http://www.digiembedded.com
to get more information about XCTU on Digi International Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digi/XCTU-NG folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall XCTU by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Digi\XCTU-NG\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk and is named XCTU.exe.
The executable files below are part of XCTU. They take an average of 7.83 MB (8208159
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (7.01 MB)
- XCTU.exe (312.00 KB)
- XCTUcmd.exe (24.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of XCTU. You can find below a few links to other XCTU releases:
...click to view all...
XCTU is a program marketed by the software company Digi International Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove XCTU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove XCTU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XCTU or simply click the Search feature and type in "XCTU". If it exists on your system the XCTU application will be found very quickly. When you click XCTU in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about XCTU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XCTU:
- The publisher is: http://www.digiembedded.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Digi\XCTU-NG\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XCTU.
8. After uninstalling XCTU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XCTU which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XCTU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XCTU by Digi International Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that XCTU by Digi International Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XCTU supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 09:04:42.127