XCOM 2 War of the Chosen
This web page is about XCOM 2 War of the Chosen for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall XCOM 2 War of the Chosen from your computerR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. You can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, Panky or check for application updates here
. Further information about XCOM 2 War of the Chosen can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Games\XCOM 2 War of the Chosen directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for XCOM 2 War of the Chosen is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\XCOM 2 War of the Chosen_Uninstall\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.47 MB (1544521 bytes) on disk.
XCOM 2 War of the Chosen installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.47 MB (1544521
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2
of XCOM 2 War of the Chosen.
XCOM 2 War of the Chosen is an application offered by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase XCOM 2 War of the Chosen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase XCOM 2 War of the Chosen from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XCOM 2 War of the Chosen or simply click the Search feature and type in "XCOM 2 War of the Chosen". The XCOM 2 War of the Chosen app will be found automatically. When you click XCOM 2 War of the Chosen in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding XCOM 2 War of the Chosen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XCOM 2 War of the Chosen:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\XCOM 2 War of the Chosen_Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XCOM 2 War of the Chosen.
8. After removing XCOM 2 War of the Chosen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of XCOM 2 War of the Chosen which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XCOM 2 War of the Chosen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XCOM 2 War of the Chosen by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your PC, we are not saying that XCOM 2 War of the Chosen by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove XCOM 2 War of the Chosen in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 15:31:42.727