XBMC v12.3 (Frodo)
XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) from your PCFl!pM0d3
. Take a look here
for more info on Fl!pM0d3. Usually the XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Media\XBMC directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Media\XBMC\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove XBMC v12.3 (Frodo). XBMC v12.3 (Frodo)'s primary file takes around 17.30 MB (18139136 bytes) and is called XBMC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with XBMC v12.3 (Frodo). They take about 17.99 MB (18863723
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (113.60 KB)
- XBMC.exe (17.30 MB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
The current web page applies to XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) version 12.3
XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) is an application released by the software company Fl!pM0d3. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) or simply click the Search feature and type in "XBMC v12.3 (Frodo)". If it exists on your system the XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) program will be found automatically. When you click XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about XBMC v12.3 (Frodo), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XBMC v12.3 (Frodo).
8. After removing XBMC v12.3 (Frodo), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) by Fl!pM0d3 from your computer, we are not saying that XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) by Fl!pM0d3 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XBMC v12.3 (Frodo) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:45:51.947