This web page is about XBMC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall XBMC from your computerTeam XBMC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Team XBMC. Click on http://xbmc.org
to get more data about XBMC on Team XBMC's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\XBMC directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for XBMC is C:\Program Files\XBMC\uninstall.exe. XBMC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 19.67 MB (20625408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of XBMC. They take about 20.47 MB (21463617
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (224.56 KB)
- XBMC.exe (19.67 MB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall XBMC from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
XBMC is a program by Team XBMC. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove XBMC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase XBMC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XBMC or simply click the Search feature and type in "XBMC". If it is installed on your PC the XBMC application will be found automatically. When you select XBMC in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding XBMC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XBMC:
- The web site of the program is: http://xbmc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XBMC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XBMC.
8. After uninstalling XBMC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of XBMC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XBMC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XBMC by Team XBMC from your PC, we are not saying that XBMC by Team XBMC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XBMC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-16 11:54:53.923