X-Rite Device Manager
X-Rite Device Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall X-Rite Device Manager from your PCX-Rite Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on X-Rite Inc.. X-Rite Device Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for X-Rite Device Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\Devices\unins000.exe. XRiteDeviceControl.exe is the X-Rite Device Manager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 11.50 KB (11776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in X-Rite Device Manager. They occupy 1.67 MB (1755698
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (682.52 KB)
- DriverInstallerUtility.exe (66.52 KB)
- XRiteDeviceControl.exe (11.50 KB)
- xritedeviced.exe (127.00 KB)
- ColorMunkiDeviceService.exe (144.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (682.52 KB)
The current web page applies to X-Rite Device Manager version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove X-Rite Device Manager.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall X-Rite Device Manager:
The files below are left behind on your disk by X-Rite Device Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\X-Rite\Devices
- C:\Program Files\X-Rite\Devices\Drivers\ColorMunki\colormunki.PNF
- C:\Program Files\X-Rite\Devices\Drivers\ColorMunki\INFCACHE.1
X-Rite Device Manager is an application offered by X-Rite Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall X-Rite Device Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall X-Rite Device Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find X-Rite Device Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "X-Rite Device Manager". If it is installed on your PC the X-Rite Device Manager application will be found very quickly. When you select X-Rite Device Manager in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about X-Rite Device Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove X-Rite Device Manager.
8. After removing X-Rite Device Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong X-Rite Device Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing X-Rite Device Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall X-Rite Device Manager by X-Rite Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that X-Rite Device Manager by X-Rite Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X-Rite Device Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:30:09.247