X-NetStat Pro 5.59
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59 from your PCFresh Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Fresh Software. More details about X-NetStat Pro 5.59 can be found at http://www.freshsoftware.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\X-NetStat Professional folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\X-NetStat Professional\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled xns5.exe and it has a size of 2.26 MB (2371248 bytes).
The executables below are part of X-NetStat Pro 5.59. They take an average of 2.91 MB (3047695
bytes) on disk.
- netspeed.exe (566.00 KB)
- restart.exe (45.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.94 KB)
- xns5.exe (2.26 MB)
This info is about X-NetStat Pro 5.59 version 5.59
X-NetStat Pro 5.59 is an application offered by the software company Fresh Software. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase X-NetStat Pro 5.59 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase X-NetStat Pro 5.59 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate X-NetStat Pro 5.59 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "X-NetStat Pro 5.59". The X-NetStat Pro 5.59 program will be found very quickly. When you click X-NetStat Pro 5.59 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about X-NetStat Pro 5.59, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X-NetStat Pro 5.59:
- The software company is: http://www.freshsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\X-NetStat Professional\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59.
8. After uninstalling X-NetStat Pro 5.59, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong X-NetStat Pro 5.59 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing X-NetStat Pro 5.59 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59 by Fresh Software from your PC, nor are we saying that X-NetStat Pro 5.59 by Fresh Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X-NetStat Pro 5.59 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 16:18:17.163