X-Mouse Button Control 2.7
This web page is about X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 from your systemHighresolution Enterprises
. More information about Highresolution Enterprises can be found here
. You can read more about related to X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 at http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove X-Mouse Button Control 2.7. XMouseButtonControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.20 MB (1261712 bytes) on disk.
X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.28 MB (1343377
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (79.75 KB)
- XMouseButtonControl.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7
of X-Mouse Button Control 2.7.
X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk when you remove X-Mouse Button Control 2.7:
- C:\Program Files\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control\XMouseButtonControl.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Language Pack
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Settings
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Language Pack\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Language Pack\shell\open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Settings\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\X-Mouse Button Control Settings\shell\open\command\
X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 is a program released by the software company Highresolution Enterprises. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "X-Mouse Button Control 2.7". If it exists on your system the X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding X-Mouse Button Control 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for X-Mouse Button Control 2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Highresolution Enterprises\X-Mouse Button Control\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall X-Mouse Button Control 2.7.
8. After removing X-Mouse Button Control 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 by Highresolution Enterprises from your PC, nor are we saying that X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 by Highresolution Enterprises is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove X-Mouse Button Control 2.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:44:23.543