X Codec Pack
You can find on this page details on how to remove X Codec Pack for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall X Codec Pack from your systemX Codec Pack team
. Open here
where you can read more on X Codec Pack team. X Codec Pack is normally set up in the C:\Arquivos de programas\X Codec Pack folder, regulated by the user's option. X Codec Pack's full uninstall command line is C:\Arquivos de programas\X Codec Pack\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 79.02 KB (80912 bytes) on disk and is titled sherlock2.exe.
X Codec Pack installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.65 MB (15364610
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (419.28 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (24.84 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.13 MB)
- ac3config.exe (100.50 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (198.50 KB)
- Updater32.exe (118.00 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (8.96 MB)
- sherlock2.exe (79.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.8
of X Codec Pack. Click on the links below for other X Codec Pack versions:
...click to view all...
X Codec Pack is an application by X Codec Pack team. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall X Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete X Codec Pack from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate X Codec Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "X Codec Pack". The X Codec Pack application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click X Codec Pack in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding X Codec Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall X Codec Pack.
8. After uninstalling X Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong X Codec Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing X Codec Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall X Codec Pack by X Codec Pack team from your PC, we are not saying that X Codec Pack by X Codec Pack team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall X Codec Pack supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 15:12:25.367