X-COM - Enforcer
X-COM - Enforcer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall X-COM - Enforcer from your system2K Games
. More information about 2K Games can be seen here
. You can read more about on X-COM - Enforcer at http://www.2kgames.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\X-COM - Enforcer\system folder (same installation drive as Windows). X-COM - Enforcer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\X-COM - Enforcer\system\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled XCom.exe and it has a size of 8.34 MB (8742264 bytes).
X-COM - Enforcer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.83 MB (10302656
bytes) on disk.
- UCC.exe (108.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.82 KB)
- XCom.exe (8.34 MB)
- XComEd.exe (1.02 MB)
- XCom_cd.exe (236.00 KB)
This info is about X-COM - Enforcer version 1.0
X-COM - Enforcer is a program marketed by the software company 2K Games. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove X-COM - Enforcer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall X-COM - Enforcer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find X-COM - Enforcer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "X-COM - Enforcer". If it exists on your system the X-COM - Enforcer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select X-COM - Enforcer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding X-COM - Enforcer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for X-COM - Enforcer:
- The software company is: http://www.2kgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\X-COM - Enforcer\system\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove X-COM - Enforcer.
8. After removing X-COM - Enforcer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong X-COM - Enforcer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling X-COM - Enforcer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove X-COM - Enforcer by 2K Games from your PC, nor are we saying that X-COM - Enforcer by 2K Games is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove X-COM - Enforcer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 04:46:17.163