This web page is about X-ACT 1.0.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall X-ACT 1.0.5 from your PCHawke Sport Optics
. Check out here
for more info on Hawke Sport Optics. You can get more details about X-ACT 1.0.5 at http://www.hawkeoptics.com
. Usually the X-ACT 1.0.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-ACT directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for X-ACT 1.0.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\X-ACT\unins000.exe. X-ACT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.68 MB (5957632 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of X-ACT 1.0.5. They take about 6.41 MB (6723745
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (748.16 KB)
- X-ACT.exe (5.68 MB)
This info is about X-ACT 1.0.5 version 1.0.5
X-ACT 1.0.5 is a program offered by Hawke Sport Optics. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase X-ACT 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall X-ACT 1.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find X-ACT 1.0.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "X-ACT 1.0.5". If it is installed on your PC the X-ACT 1.0.5 application will be found automatically. When you click X-ACT 1.0.5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about X-ACT 1.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X-ACT 1.0.5:
- The software company is: http://www.hawkeoptics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\X-ACT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove X-ACT 1.0.5.
8. After uninstalling X-ACT 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of X-ACT 1.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing X-ACT 1.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall X-ACT 1.0.5 by Hawke Sport Optics from your computer, we are not saying that X-ACT 1.0.5 by Hawke Sport Optics is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X-ACT 1.0.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 07:03:19.037