X-ACT 1.0.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall X-ACT 1.0.3 from your computerHawke Sport Optics
. Check out here
for more information on Hawke Sport Optics. Further information about X-ACT 1.0.3 can be seen at http://www.hawkeoptics.com
. Usually the X-ACT 1.0.3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-ACT directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove X-ACT 1.0.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\X-ACT\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. X-ACT 1.0.3's primary file takes around 5.66 MB (5932032 bytes) and is named X-ACT.exe.
The executables below are part of X-ACT 1.0.3. They take an average of 6.39 MB (6698145
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (748.16 KB)
- X-ACT.exe (5.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.3
of X-ACT 1.0.3.
X-ACT 1.0.3 is a program offered by Hawke Sport Optics. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall X-ACT 1.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase X-ACT 1.0.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find X-ACT 1.0.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "X-ACT 1.0.3". If it is installed on your PC the X-ACT 1.0.3 application will be found very quickly. When you select X-ACT 1.0.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding X-ACT 1.0.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X-ACT 1.0.3:
- The software company is: http://www.hawkeoptics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\X-ACT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove X-ACT 1.0.3.
8. After removing X-ACT 1.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of X-ACT 1.0.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling X-ACT 1.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove X-ACT 1.0.3 by Hawke Sport Optics from your computer, nor are we saying that X-ACT 1.0.3 by Hawke Sport Optics is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove X-ACT 1.0.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 23:57:16.663