Wurlitzer V 1.0.6
Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 from your computerArturia
. More info about Arturia can be read here
. Click on http://www.arturia.com/
to get more details about Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 on Arturia's website. Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Wurlitzer V directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Wurlitzer V 1.0.6's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Wurlitzer V\unins000.exe". Wurlitzer V.exe is the Wurlitzer V 1.0.6's main executable file and it occupies about 15.32 MB (16061952 bytes) on disk.
Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 is composed of the following executables which take 16.00 MB (16779937
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- Wurlitzer V.exe (15.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.6
of Wurlitzer V 1.0.6.
Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 is a program marketed by Arturia. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wurlitzer V 1.0.6". If it is installed on your PC the Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 app will be found very quickly. After you select Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wurlitzer V 1.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wurlitzer V 1.0.6:
- The software company is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Wurlitzer V\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wurlitzer V 1.0.6.
8. After uninstalling Wurlitzer V 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 by Arturia from your computer, we are not saying that Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 by Arturia is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wurlitzer V 1.0.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-04 19:55:20.243