WowBase version 1.56
WowBase version 1.56 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WowBase version 1.56 from your systemSoftConstructors
. Take a look here
for more information on SoftConstructors. Please follow http://softconstructors.com/
if you want to read more on WowBase version 1.56 on SoftConstructors's website. WowBase version 1.56 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Utiles\WowBase directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for WowBase version 1.56 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Utiles\WowBase\unins000.exe. WowBase.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.90 MB (3044864 bytes) on disk.
WowBase version 1.56 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.05 MB (4245961
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WowBase.exe (2.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.56
of WowBase version 1.56.
WowBase version 1.56 is an application marketed by the software company SoftConstructors. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove WowBase version 1.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WowBase version 1.56 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WowBase version 1.56 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WowBase version 1.56". If it is installed on your PC the WowBase version 1.56 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WowBase version 1.56 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WowBase version 1.56, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WowBase version 1.56:
- The software company is: http://softconstructors.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Utiles\WowBase\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WowBase version 1.56.
8. After uninstalling WowBase version 1.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WowBase version 1.56 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WowBase version 1.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WowBase version 1.56 by SoftConstructors from your computer, nor are we saying that WowBase version 1.56 by SoftConstructors is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WowBase version 1.56 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-05 09:50:12.130