Worms Reloaded is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Worms Reloaded from your computerR.G. Shift
. Additional info about R.G. Shift can be found here
. Worms Reloaded is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Worms Reloaded directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Worms Reloaded is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Worms Reloaded\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.75 MB (6033408 bytes) on disk and is titled WormsReloaded.exe.
Worms Reloaded contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.75 MB (6033408
bytes) on disk.
- WormsReloaded.exe (5.75 MB)
Worms Reloaded is an application marketed by R.G. Shift. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Worms Reloaded is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Worms Reloaded from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Worms Reloaded or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Worms Reloaded". If it exists on your system the Worms Reloaded app will be found automatically. After you select Worms Reloaded in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Worms Reloaded, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Worms Reloaded.
8. After uninstalling Worms Reloaded, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Worms Reloaded that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Worms Reloaded with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Worms Reloaded by R.G. Shift from your computer, nor are we saying that Worms Reloaded by R.G. Shift is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Worms Reloaded in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 19:16:47.747