Worms Clan Wars
This info is about Worms Clan Wars for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Worms Clan Wars from your computerTeam17 Digital Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Team17 Digital Ltd. Click on http://www.wormsclanwars.com
to get more data about Worms Clan Wars on Team17 Digital Ltd's website. Worms Clan Wars is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Worms Clan Wars directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Worms Clan Wars. WormsClanWars.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.13 MB (11667968 bytes) on disk.
Worms Clan Wars contains of the executables below. They take 34.77 MB (36462776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WormsClanWars.exe (11.13 MB)
- RegVideoDLL.exe (8.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.28 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Worms Clan Wars is an application offered by the software company Team17 Digital Ltd. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Worms Clan Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Worms Clan Wars from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Worms Clan Wars or simply click the Search field and type in "Worms Clan Wars". The Worms Clan Wars app will be found very quickly. When you select Worms Clan Wars in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Worms Clan Wars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Worms Clan Wars:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wormsclanwars.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Worms Clan Wars.
8. After uninstalling Worms Clan Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Worms Clan Wars that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Worms Clan Wars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Worms Clan Wars by Team17 Digital Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Worms Clan Wars by Team17 Digital Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Worms Clan Wars in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:39:45.540