Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 from your PCWallpaper Pimper
. More data about Wallpaper Pimper can be read here
. The application is often found in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wallpaper Pimper\Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768" folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wallpaper Pimper\Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768\bt-uninst.exe". Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768's main file takes about 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) and is named Set Wallpaper.exe.
Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 contains of the executables below. They occupy 172.32 KB (176452
bytes) on disk.
- bt-uninst.exe (36.32 KB)
- Reset Wallpaper.exe (64.00 KB)
- Set Wallpaper.exe (72.00 KB)
This web page is about Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 version 1351024768
Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 is an application released by the software company Wallpaper Pimper. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768". The Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 program will be found automatically. When you select Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768.
8. After uninstalling Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 by Wallpaper Pimper from your computer, we are not saying that Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 by Wallpaper Pimper is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Worm-Hole-1-ICP3QT5CDS-1024x768 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 17:21:26.290