World of Warships
World of Warships is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall World of Warships from your computerWargaming Group Limited
. Additional info about Wargaming Group Limited can be found here
. More information about the app World of Warships can be found at http://steam.worldofwarships.eu/
. World of Warships is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\World of Warships directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for World of Warships is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. World of Warships's primary file takes about 21.25 MB (22278608 bytes) and is called WorldOfWarships.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside World of Warships. They take about 88.57 MB (92869056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- WorldOfWarships.exe (21.25 MB)
- cef_browser_process.exe (1.05 MB)
- WorldOfWarships.exe (21.25 MB)
- cef_browser_process.exe (1.06 MB)
- clientrunner.exe (1.98 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling World of Warships we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\World of Warships.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 552990
World of Warships is an application released by the software company Wargaming Group Limited. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove World of Warships is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase World of Warships using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find World of Warships or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Warships". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warships program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click World of Warships in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about World of Warships, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warships:
- The web site of the program is: http://steam.worldofwarships.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall World of Warships.
8. After removing World of Warships, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warships which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling World of Warships with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall World of Warships by Wargaming Group Limited from your PC, we are not saying that World of Warships by Wargaming Group Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall World of Warships in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 13:53:51.180