World of Warcraft
This web page contains complete information on how to remove World of Warcraft for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall World of Warcraft from your PCBlizzard Entertainment
. More information on Blizzard Entertainment can be found here
. Click on http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
to get more data about World of Warcraft on Blizzard Entertainment's website. World of Warcraft is commonly set up in the C:\Games\World of Warcraft directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove World of Warcraft. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 1.28 MB (1337424 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in World of Warcraft. They take 1.28 MB (1337424
bytes) on disk.
This data is about World of Warcraft version 188.8.131.5226
alone. You can find below a few links to other World of Warcraft releases:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program marketed by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase World of Warcraft from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate World of Warcraft or simply click the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft program will be found very quickly. When you click World of Warcraft in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The web site of the program is: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall World of Warcraft supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:15:16.443