World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. Further information on Blizzard Entertainment can be found here
. Please follow http://us.blizzard.com/support/
if you want to read more on World of Warcraft on Blizzard Entertainment's web page. World of Warcraft is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling World of Warcraft is C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Blizzard Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. World of Warcraft's main file takes around 2.77 MB (2905136 bytes) and its name is World of Warcraft Launcher.exe.
The following executables are installed together with World of Warcraft. They take about 37.59 MB (39412224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BlizzardError.exe (328.55 KB)
- World of Warcraft Launcher.exe (2.77 MB)
- Wow-64.exe (20.15 MB)
- Wow.exe (12.87 MB)
- WowBrowserProxy.exe (756.48 KB)
- WowBrowserProxyT.exe (756.48 KB)
For more World of Warcraft versions please click below:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is an application by Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete World of Warcraft from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate World of Warcraft or simply click the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft program will be found very quickly. After you select World of Warcraft in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The software company is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Blizzard Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Warcraft in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:50:30.087