World of Padman
World of Padman is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall World of Padman from your systemPadworld Entertainment
. More info about Padworld Entertainment can be seen here
. Click on http://www.worldofpadman.com
to get more info about World of Padman on Padworld Entertainment's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\World of Padman folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove World of Padman by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\World of Padman\UnWoP.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. World of Padman's primary file takes around 2.15 MB (2257055 bytes) and its name is wop.exe.
World of Padman contains of the executables below. They take 2.19 MB (2299280
bytes) on disk.
- UnWoP.exe (41.24 KB)
- wop.exe (2.15 MB)
The current web page applies to World of Padman version 1.1
World of Padman is an application marketed by Padworld Entertainment. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall World of Padman is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase World of Padman from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate World of Padman or simply click the Search feature and type in "World of Padman". The World of Padman app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select World of Padman in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about World of Padman, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Padman:
- The publisher is: http://www.worldofpadman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\World of Padman\UnWoP.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove World of Padman.
8. After removing World of Padman, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of World of Padman which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Padman using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove World of Padman by Padworld Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that World of Padman by Padworld Entertainment is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Padman in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:43:31.963