World of Goo
World of Goo is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall World of Goo from your computerOberon Media Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Oberon Media Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\World of Goo directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall World of Goo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\World of Goo\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Launch.exe and its approximative size is 444.00 KB (454656 bytes).
World of Goo is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.38 MB (2493088
bytes) on disk:
- Launch.exe (444.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.66 KB)
- WorldOfGoo.exe (1.86 MB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove World of Goo.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\World of Goo
World of Goo is an application offered by the software company Oberon Media Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall World of Goo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete World of Goo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find World of Goo or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Goo". If it exists on your system the World of Goo app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click World of Goo in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding World of Goo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall World of Goo.
8. After uninstalling World of Goo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of World of Goo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Goo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall World of Goo by Oberon Media Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that World of Goo by Oberon Media Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall World of Goo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:51:15.810